The Huron Intermediate School District and Huron Mathematics, Science & Technology Center provide coaching, consultation, and resources for mathematics teaching and learning. For more information, contact Jennifer Trusock via email or by phone (989) 269-3476.
- 3 Phases of Basic Math Fact Mastery (Laura Chambliss)
- Fraction Operations & Initial Decimal Idea (Grades 4-5)
- Illustrative Mathematics
- Interactive Activities
- MARS Toolkit--Resources for Leaders in Mathematics Education
- Math Playground
- Parent Guide to Interpreting an Acadience Math Report
- PSAT Practice Test
- Rational Number Project: Initial Fraction Ideas (Grades 3-4)
- Redesigned SAT
- Sample SAT Questions (online)
Blank Implementation Plans for Michigan Standards
These Word documents include the language of Michigan’s standards for English Language Arts (ELA) and mathematics. The documents can be edited as needed for use in curriculum planning. For Grades K-5, both ELA and mathematics standards are included in the same document. For Grades 6-12, ELA and mathematics standards are in separate documents by grade or course.